Every once in a while, a four-legged creature walks into our life and they change everything.
There’s an unspoken rule that when your pet is sleeping on you, you don’t move.
Walking along is not important. Being with them is more important.
Meron kami neto dito sa lugar namin. Hindi sa amin ang mismong tanim kundi sa kabitbahay namin at naka-encroach sa bakod namin.
Since lablab namin ang isa’t isa, okey lang daw ang mamitas ako neto anytime sabi ng nebor namin.
Nakita ko minsan sa site ng Lazada, binebenta ang dried Blue Butterfly Pea flowers ng P828.00 per 60 grams. Ang mahal ha! Mahal para sa akin.
Swerte ko kasi dito sa amin sa probinsya, pinipitas ko lang ‘to sa bakuran namin courtesy ng nebor namin.
Blue Tea (Butterfly Pea Flower Tea)
A herbal tea having a lot of benefits. It is prepared from dry or fresh butterfly pea flower. It’s beautiful blue color changes to purple when lemon juice is added. This caffeine-free tea has –
- antioxidants properties
- reduce stress and anxiety
- improves skin health and hair
- improves eyesight
- anti-cancer & anti-tumor properties
- anti-diabetic properties.
So a cup of blue tea at least once a week is actually beneficial to health.
How to prepare:
You can make this light drink in under 5 minutes.
- Add hot water to 4 pieces of Pea flower and cover the cup to retain the heat.
- Let it steep for several minutes (about 3-4) or until the water is a deep shade of blue.
- You can choose to consume it hot or iced since it tastes great both ways.
- You may add honey to your blue tea if you wish to enhance its flavor.
- The best time to consume blue tea is in the morning with breakfast and also post-lunch.
My beloved furkid saying “Good morning world!”
Sang-Sang chillin’ on our daily morning walk.
Dami kong dapat ipagpasalamat sa Diyos. Isa na dun ay yung nagagawa ko pang gumising araw-araw with a moving body at nagagawa ko pang mag morning walk with all my dogs.
Ikaw, what are you grateful today?